Connect with vetted independent contractor today
A streamlined App for every way you live, work and play.
How to Hire a pro on Balozy
Step1. Download the App (It’s free) – Enter your location. And see all pros available in your area. It’s that easy.
Step2. Search – Browse profiles and read verified reviews from people in your area.
Step 3. Hire or Pick a vetted pro and chat with them – Check out prices and chat through your project with pros.
Step 4. Talent /pros comes to you. Get qualified pros within 24 hours, get same day pro as well. Hire as soon as your ready.
Step 5. Payment by your choice. Pay cash or through Mpesa
Find skilled people to do the things you can't do
Fix your refrigerator
Remodel your bathroon
Find moving services near you
Top services categories near me
Your Question , answered
Complete full registration steps including creating your Balozy profile, make sure you pick your work city and set schedule availability to show up in Client search engine. If you don’t get job invitations, consider adjusting your rates, your work area, adding availability and additional categories, and editing your profile information to make sure it’s clear to Clients which services you offer
Nairobi and Nakuru. However, we will be expanding to other parts of kenya soon.
Download and install the Microsoft Balozy app for free from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Processing time may vary by individual, but most registrants are able to begin projects within four business days of finishing registration. You’ll receive a notification once your registration is processed. If we need additional information from you to process your registration, we will reach out.
When a customer hires you on Balozy, you’ll work directly with the client to figure out payment plans. Before you start on a client’s job, keep these tips in mind:
- Write out a contract before the work begins. This sets expectations and keeps you and the customer on the same page.
- Keep your receipts. Whether or not you share receipts with your customers, receipts are helpful if you need to record your expenses later.
- Consider requiring a deposit at the beginning of your jobs. If you do, be sure to set a clear refund policy.
- Check in often with the customer throughout the job. Send photos, email, and text updates, whatever works best for you and the customer.
- Be upfront about extra costs that could come up. This can help you avoid price disagreements later.
- When receiving payment by check, it’s best to wait for the check to clear before completing work
The Balozy mobile app supports iOS 11.0 and later and Android 6.0 and later.